Sunday, April 26, 2009

Update 13 March 2009


13 Tattoos is now rename as '13 Tattoos and Co®'.

Brand new site and services is now release.
Customers that wish use the new site can go here
Add on page like Merchandise page,
Aftercare and Products page and many more.
Rebuild of Faq's page, Banner, Promotional and Rewards and more.
Added new service like nail art and more services to be coming.
Please visit our new site for more info.

13 Tattoos, old blog will still continue update
for customers who wan to use the old blog.

I will like thanks for all the support from all customersfor the pass year,
and also to all my friends that standby me whether it up or down,
reg about work or personal. Everyone of you have a part in it.
I really appreciate it very much.
Without you all, i will never make this far.
I shall always remember and never forget it.
Thank you again guys.

2009 , Meiya
日本語の更新のために、右上で日本語をかちりと鳴らしなさい。

Many thanks
- Meiya